Popular Posts

how many miles do you put in a week

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Although I have not been running latley I feel it has been a blessing in disguise. I have gotten into road biking. and I have found out that I am pretty strong on the bike. I have been looking forward to running with the high school boys for many years now but now that the opprutunity has come I feel that is just people to train with. I feel sad saying this but I feel that this not something super special. My life seems to be gliding away from running just a little bit. I am not saying that I am contimplating quitting but I feel that in previous I have taken the training and racing to seriously. I have learned a lot and I need to just go with the flow and see what happens. I do not want my life to revolve around running. I would like to do other things. I still love running and I still love to compete. I have learned.

1 comment:

  1. Love the power and the voice, the speaking from the gut, the way you're accessing what you're thinking and feeling, and trusting your instincts...knowing and recognizing that you are on a journey, willing to take it through twists and turns, detours and digressions. I'm with you wherever you go, brother!

    ReplyDelete