Popular Posts
-
i am sorry that i have not got around to updating my blog. there has been a lot going on. first i ran a 5k on the track in 17:38 a pr. then ...
-
this program is for the beginning 5k runner Monday easy run for 60 minutes Tuesday tempo run for 30 minutes Wednesday easy run for 45 min...
how many miles do you put in a week
Saturday, October 16, 2010
my run on 10/15/10
my run at battersby field was the best I have had in a long time.the grass was freezing cold but when I started I was rolling my first lap was a warm up then i just went into a groove. My second lap was probably 75 seconds then my third I hit another gear. I was going 70 second quarters and then on my fourth I ran the same pace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment