Popular Posts
-
my dad and i did some awesome barefoot running at Bellingham high school the grass was warm but damp and we cruised along for three miles at...
-
The tide is turning, runners are starting to move away from the master Salazar. Two high profile runners Kara Goucher and Amy Yoder Begely b...
how many miles do you put in a week
Sunday, November 27, 2011
THE FAIRHAVEN FROSTY
The farihaven frosty is this weekend. This is the race where I will be shooting for my sub 17. I say this because I have been training fairly good so I want to through in a all out effort and see where I am at with my training. I have been doing a lot of tempo like runs so it has gotten me dialed into a fast pace even when I am not at 100%. On Wednesday I hope to do some 800s up at the western track. Hopefully at 5k race pace. Other then that I want to continue to do what I am doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment