Popular Posts

how many miles do you put in a week

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome to gtown's blog

This blog is about running, and what I think about it. This is my first entry. For this, I will say a bit about myself and a little bit about my opinions on running.

First about myself: I am 11 years old and i am an avid runner. i run with my dad everyday. we never run on the roads or streets we only run on soft trails. i love to run, i also hate to lose. What I mean is that I love competition. My favorite part of running competition is having a lap to go, and you're two feet behind somebody and with 200 meters to go, you just go for it. I love the feeling of putting it all out on the line. I am also a minimalist, which means I do all my training in lightweight racing flats, which strengthens your knees and ankles, and gives your feet a natural plant. When you're wearing built up shoes, it gives your foot a false plant, which is more likely to give you injuries.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sam-
    I want to be one of your followers. Please add my e-mail address to your list.

    Caroline Greer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is your E-mail????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete