Popular Posts

how many miles do you put in a week

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Cornwall park race

Today on october 22,2011 marks the race day of the Whatcom Tesseract XC meet at cornwall park. The race that I will be doing is the youth boy's 4k. It is raining outside right now so I am not expecting a great race but I just want to get out there and run hard. I miss running all out I have not that in a long time so today is a opportunity for me to do that. Leading up to this race I have had a good week in training, making every run a easy tempo run so I can build up my strength to run longer faster. I do not want to say that I have been slowly down since I was in sixth grade but my times are no where near they were two years ago. So I just want to put in the work and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment