running world of sammy g 5k
Popular Posts
bare foot running
my dad and i did some awesome barefoot running at Bellingham high school the grass was warm but damp and we cruised along for three miles at...
photo from HAGGEN TO HAGGEN
...
how many miles do you put in a week
http://www.rhodyrun.com
http://www.pearsonsathletics.com
http://www.runningwarehouse.com
Saturday, April 24, 2010
my run on the treadmill 4/22/10
i had a great tempo run on the treadmill i did four miles on it in 23:58. i felt very good when i was running. the best part about it was that last half a mile when i just went for it
1 comment:
MARTIN FORINER
June 5, 2010 at 3:07 PM
THAT IS SO COOL THAT YOU CAN DO FOUR MILES IN UNDER 24 MINUTES I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF SPEED.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THAT IS SO COOL THAT YOU CAN DO FOUR MILES IN UNDER 24 MINUTES I WISH I HAD THAT KIND OF SPEED.
ReplyDelete