Popular Posts
-
my dad and i did some awesome barefoot running at Bellingham high school the grass was warm but damp and we cruised along for three miles at...
-
The tide is turning, runners are starting to move away from the master Salazar. Two high profile runners Kara Goucher and Amy Yoder Begely b...
how many miles do you put in a week
Friday, October 7, 2011
Back To work
I have had a long hiatus of not blogging so I am back at it. Yesterday I had a great run at cornwall park. I did four laps in 30:25. four laps arounds cornwall is about 5 miles so i was going about 6:05 pace the whole way. I t felt good to be back and having good workouts again, it has been a long time. One of the things that motvated me was that I was kind of getting impatient becuase I was not having any good runs but being patient paid off and I am glad that I had waited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment