Popular Posts
-
i am sorry that i have not got around to updating my blog. there has been a lot going on. first i ran a 5k on the track in 17:38 a pr. then ...
-
this program is for the beginning 5k runner Monday easy run for 60 minutes Tuesday tempo run for 30 minutes Wednesday easy run for 45 min...
how many miles do you put in a week
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Finally a breakthrough
Wait a minute let's back up a moment, it was not what you call a breakthrough it was more of a good and solid race. The first annual race of the Whatcom Tesseract XC invite was a good one. I ran the youth boy's race and won in a time of 14:14. It was a course record for that course. It felt good to have a good race for once because it has been a long road back from my ups and downs so like I said it feels good to have my hard work and my patience pay off. As I have emphasized in some of my latest blog entries is that I want to work hard and just see what I can accomplish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment