Popular Posts
-
my dad and i did some awesome barefoot running at Bellingham high school the grass was warm but damp and we cruised along for three miles at...
-
The tide is turning, runners are starting to move away from the master Salazar. Two high profile runners Kara Goucher and Amy Yoder Begely b...
how many miles do you put in a week
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Doing some work out at the track
Yes Sammy g nation I went to the western track tonight to dial into some serious speed work. Although it did not go as planned I was just happy finishing the dang thing. My workout was 4 800's then 4 400's and finally 4 200's. I have not been doing very many speed oriented workouts so I was not disappointed with my rather slow splits. All I want to do is to work hard and let the times that I get to race speak for themselves. On another note my Spikes the Nike zoom matumbo's have been feeling weird lately like they are really built up. But I am just glad I have a nice pair of shoes. So that was how I ended up working out at the track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment