Popular Posts
-
i am sorry that i have not got around to updating my blog. there has been a lot going on. first i ran a 5k on the track in 17:38 a pr. then ...
-
this program is for the beginning 5k runner Monday easy run for 60 minutes Tuesday tempo run for 30 minutes Wednesday easy run for 45 min...
how many miles do you put in a week
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Chuckanut Runs
Yes the ever so famous chuckanut runs that weave through the scenic trails of Chuckanut moutain. Last weekend my dad and I went out there and did a stellar 8 miler then poped back down to the iterurban trail and did some 30 and 40 second pick-ups. Man I have not done those in a long time and it felt good to be at 'em. That I would have to say is the power of the chuckanuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment