Popular Posts
-
i am sorry that i have not got around to updating my blog. there has been a lot going on. first i ran a 5k on the track in 17:38 a pr. then ...
-
this program is for the beginning 5k runner Monday easy run for 60 minutes Tuesday tempo run for 30 minutes Wednesday easy run for 45 min...
how many miles do you put in a week
Saturday, October 22, 2011
The Cornwall park race
Today on october 22,2011 marks the race day of the Whatcom Tesseract XC meet at cornwall park. The race that I will be doing is the youth boy's 4k. It is raining outside right now so I am not expecting a great race but I just want to get out there and run hard. I miss running all out I have not that in a long time so today is a opportunity for me to do that. Leading up to this race I have had a good week in training, making every run a easy tempo run so I can build up my strength to run longer faster. I do not want to say that I have been slowly down since I was in sixth grade but my times are no where near they were two years ago. So I just want to put in the work and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment